Metzeler Sportec M9 RR
- The strong structure provides a quick and predictable response to riding inputs whilst at the same time delivers an enjoyable, smooth and relaxed riding experience.
- The Supersport tire for your daily leans, enhancing the pleasure of riding without worrying about the unexpected, be that changing tarmac or weather conditions.
- METZELER SPORTEC™ M9 RR innovative chord technology has contributes to a larger space for the rubber to dynamically perform, without effecting the stiffness.
- Extended dual-compound for both front and rear sizes optimizes abrasion resistance and extends mileage by more than 10% over the Sportec M7 RR.
- 100% full silica prevents overheating and preserves tire integrity, for the maximum performance throughout the entire lifespan.
- Mid-lean groove layout provides massive mid-lean water drainage and painless feedback while cornering.
- Narrow slick center carves through standing water while longitudinal grooves maximze water drainage.
- Slick shoulders for continuous compound footprint in full lean.
- Tubeless (TL).
- Weight Rating Front: 54 / Rear: 73
- W Rated for speeds up to 168 mph.
METZELER SPORTEC M9 RR 120/70ZR17 & 180/55ZR17 TIRE SET
Returns are allowed up to 30 days from the time of purchase. Used items, including items that have been mounted, cannot be returned unless the item is deemed "defective" under normal use. Returned items can be refunded or exchanged (buyer's choice). A restocking fee may apply in certain cases. Contact us via email before returning an item, and we will provide an RA#, along with a Return Shipping Address.
Thank you for your business and God Bless!
We ship to the lower 48 states only. Orders cannot be shipped to a PO Box, APO, FPO, AE, or any Military/Government address outside of the 48-state region. Orders over $500 in value will require signature at delivery.